Grades & Assignments
Parent PowerSchool Online To-Do List For The Beginning of the School Year
- Create your new Parent PowerSchool Account if needed, if you already have your PowerSchool Parent Account move on to step two.
- Print your son’s schedule and booklist for Book Day and book sales or bring an electronic device that can access your account.
- Under the “Forms” option in the PowerSchool Navigation check and complete the Demographics Form, completion date August 1.
- Under the “Forms” option in the PowerSchool Navigation read and verify agreement with the House Activities Permission Form, complete by August 14.
- Read and verify agreement with the Student/Parent Manual and Planner Policies Agreement Form, due by August 14.
- Under the “Trinity Links” drop down menu read and join Family Promise (optional).
Everyone must complete these forms through their PowerSchool accounts. New information is being collected for our new emergency notification system Alert Solutions. If this information isn’t provided prior to Book Day, you will have an additional step in the Book Day process to complete these forms.
A few reminders about the revised schedule for the first week back to school: Monday, Jan. 7 will be a White Day. To assist students preparing for the exams, during Advising on Monday, students will have two brief review periods for their Green Day 3-4 Exams. Green...read more
Christmas Day http://www.usccb.org/bible/readings/122518-dawn.cfm December 25, 2018 - The Nativity of the Lord – Christmas - Mass at Dawn www.usccb.org December 25, 2018 - The Nativity of the Lord – Christmas - Mass at Dawn Reflection by Gary Owens '88 Like most...read more
Christmas Eve http://www.usccb.org/bible/readings/122418.cfm Monday in Fourth Week of Advent - Mass in the Morning www.usccb.org December 24, 2018 Reflection by Michael Budniak As I sit in quiet solitude this Christmas Eve, knowing that the work I have wanted to get...read more