Grades & Assignments
Parent PowerSchool Online To-Do List For The Beginning of the School Year
- Create your new Parent PowerSchool Account if needed, if you already have your PowerSchool Parent Account move on to step two.
- Print your son’s schedule and booklist for Book Day and book sales or bring an electronic device that can access your account.
- Under the “Forms” option in the PowerSchool Navigation check and complete the Demographics Form, completion date August 1.
- Under the “Forms” option in the PowerSchool Navigation read and verify agreement with the House Activities Permission Form, complete by August 14.
- Read and verify agreement with the Student/Parent Manual and Planner Policies Agreement Form, due by August 14.
- Under the “Trinity Links” drop down menu read and join Family Promise (optional).
Everyone must complete these forms through their PowerSchool accounts. New information is being collected for our new emergency notification system Alert Solutions. If this information isn’t provided prior to Book Day, you will have an additional step in the Book Day process to complete these forms.
Attention all sophomores – we did not forget about you! We know you did not get a Rockin’ experience as freshmen, so this year you also get to experience a half day. Sophomore Rockin’ is on Monday, October 4th. Here are some important things you need to know:...
Workday Wednesdays Workday Wednesdays are an extension of what was learned during our hybrid schedule. Students, teachers, counselors, and parents appreciated the opportunity to come to school for extra help and mentoring. Our Standards and Policies Committee decided...
Underclassmen Pictures will be taken next Thursday and Friday (9/30 and 10/1) in math class. Students are asked to wear a coat, tie and dress shirt for their pictures. So look your best and show your Trinity Pride!